Compare Secured Personal Loans



 Compare Secured Personal Loans

Compare Secured Personal Loans
Click to See More Offer and Detail...







Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Personal Hallmark - Iron Man Thank-You Notes

Personal Hallmark - Iron Man Thank-You Notes


Personal Hallmark - Iron Man Thank-You Notes


Personal Hallmark - Iron Man Thank-You Notes


I was pleased with these overall & the cards are sufficiently matte that my ballpoint pen did not smear, which is an issue I've had with other cards. I'm going off of memory because I used the cards up, but on the inside they say something to the effect of, "You helped make this a supercharged party!" So they were fine for a kid's birthday party, but they can only be used for those who attended the party.

Personal Hallmark - Iron Man Thank-You Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment